Sunday, January 3, 2010

PS1 Emulation... on windows 7?




Technology these days, eh?

Earlier today I dug out my mangled old copy of Digimon World and got my old install of ePSXe running, loaded up a few plugins and it worked like a charm. I just wish I had looping eye of the tiger every time I entered the gym. It was made really enjoyable by the fact that I had managed to get my PS3 controller to work with it, thanks to the good chaps over at .

Their latest drivers allow you to emulate an xbox 360 controller using a PS3 controller. Works with most games, Left 4 Dead being the exception.


In other news, I've been playing about with a few games. Fallout 3, Overlord, Torchlight, James Cameron's Avatar: The Game...

Yes, a movie game. Despite what reviewers say it isn't actually that bad. It feels like ubisoft actually tried.

Tried being the key word, they still failed horribly.





oh god that buggy was the most horrible vehicle ever

No comments:

Post a Comment