Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where I'm at right now

Edit: Forgot to mention that I took off the ads. They were very intrusive and weren't actually generating any cash.


Ah, new year, new batch of games.

As I begin my inevitable loss of interest in EVE online I looked into other MMO's. This time, it's warhammer online: age of reckoning. It's not the only warhammer-ish thing as of late, I bought dawn of war anthology a few weeks back.

I went for the retail version of warhammer online and struck gold.



Yes, that is the collector's edition of the game. This thing is scary huge. It's roughly as big as an xbox 360, and I think even a little heavier. It was on sale for $65 at electronics boutique (EB games) at the st. lukes westfield shopping center. Obvious plug, but that was an awesome deal you have to admit.


In other news, things have been going great - I finally managed to fix a busted partition on my hard drive (that was about 17.9 gb of unusable space)and added it back to the main partition.

How did I do it?

..Dunno, actually.


So, anyway - Warhammer 40k Dawn of War. Friggin' brilliant, if I say so myself. I didn't think squad-based real time strategy would be possible - if even such a thing existed - but I have been proven wrong.



WAAAGH!


Other than that, nothing much else has happened. Currently looking into buying mass effect 2 on steam.

Add me on steam if you want to, here's the link.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985100217

I'd just say my steam community name but there's about fifty different goddamn "penguin"s on there.


-leo

4 comments:

  1. It still looks like World of Warcraft to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more of this squad based strategy? What's cool about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd probably have to look it up ben, but basically units are all assigned into squads. You give them specific heavy weapons, reinforce their ranks, etc..

    ReplyDelete